Friday, December 4, 2009

Catch Up

August 9, 2008 was one of the best days of my life. I married my best friend. The weather was perfect. The 4 Saturday's before our wedding had been rainy but our weekend was full of sunshine. We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Fernandina Beach for two nights and then left for the Dominican Republic. It was all inclusive which was very nice. The beach, the breeze, and just being able to say "Husband and Wife" was so cool. Here are a few pics of that week:
Getting Ready

The Bride

The Groom

Tyin the knot on the dock :)

After our honeymoon, Brittany our photographer did a Bridal Portrait Session, here are a few more pics:
At Scott's Road Beach Access

Downtown Fernandina

A random families yard we found and pulled over to take a pic

The Honeymoon


The Lord has really blessed our family. David is such a great leader and encourager. I pray that I will give him the respect he deserves as my husband and to love him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment