Tuesday, October 5, 2010

We're Moving!!!

Moving back to Fernandina Beach! When we got married we moved into our apartment which is in Yulee. I am not a Yulee gurl! My amazing parents are in the process of remodeling a house in downtown Fernandina. It is like the best place in Fernandina!

As you can see in the pics, the place is in really sad shape, but the location is incredible! We are about to start tearing all the walls down and gutting the entire inside. The floor plan will be changing. We have planned for 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and 1 car garage. After graduation, we plan on buying it from my parents. I don't think were gonna know what to do with all the space! This little 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment is gettin a little small after 2 and a half years!

We have met our neighbors-to-be and the one lady that lives next to us is 101. She reminds me of my sweet granny stone, whom I miss dearly.

So the cleaning out has begun and since these pictures have been taken, the whole inside has been cleaned out, the back yard (formerly the jungle) has been tamed, and the trees have been cut and trimmed away from the house. There is still so much work ahead of us but we plan on being in by Christmas time. We can't wait!

Our home-to-be, right across the street from the museum in downtown Fernandina Beach



This is where the garage will be. The only thing staying in this house is this tile floor which will become the garage floor.



Another view of the garage:



The backyard!



More of the jungle



Look at this mess!



Our future bedroom... again it will all be gutted!



The current bathroom! This is def going!



Fred, the head of the project!



How disgusting!



I will post pics throughout the process... or should I keep you in wonder until it is all finished?!?!? Hmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! I am SO excitied!!!! You have to post pics through the process!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giiiiirl you better not keep us waiting! Actually, ill just make you take me to see it every now and then! I am so excited for you! PARTAY at the White House!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete